Colourful umbrellas by adores (37485)
frunchy (1517) 2013-08-31 15:05
the shadows look lovely, almost like painted to the ground. This would also make a wonderful B&W Image i think , but then the colorful umbrellas wouldn't be so dominant. I would love to take a Picture of this place myself!
An Istanbul romance 1974 by holmertz (41639)
frunchy (1517) 2013-08-27 9:00
i can see that it was a really different place, in a different time. Nevertheless, i can imagine how modern Istanbul must have been compared to other parts of Turkey even in 1974. The couple Walking at least does look very modern. Thank you for another look into the past.
- Metal and Glass - ornate (75 photos)
- Hot air Balloning - Vols en Montgolfière (38 photos)
- Singapore Plane Spotting (6 photos)
- The Blair Witch Project (32 photos)
- Le temps des cathédrales (5 photos)
- My Hydrant's - Mes Bornes Fontaines (13 photos)
- 21 Février, près de la Ferme Modèle (10 photos)
- Vos favorites (18 photos)
- Istanbul in night (12 photos)