Hiking to Whale's Head - Oregon Coast by PecoBud (3824)
freeride01 (167) 2012-11-23 3:40
Love this kind of coastline. The Big Sur, pacific rim at Vancouver Island, Baskian coastline... al high cliffs, rocks, small islands just off shore, big tide differences.. As you can guess.. For no big and crowded sandy beaches. These are the shores a fall in love with. Is also again a very lovely shot from you. A place what is high on my list as it comes to beautiful holiday-cylcing-trip destinations.
Crater Lake Wizard Island by sydeem (59)
freeride01 (167) 2012-11-23 3:33
I know this shot is an oldy but as I want to have a glance of Oregon nature TE for a valuable source.
The bright colours are amazing and when you look a bit closer you can actually see the real scale of this picture. This will be a must see when visiting Oregon. Thanks
spinning by marabu61 (7443)
freeride01 (167) 2012-11-10 17:45
Love this picture. Have placed simular one like this as well but not with this striking background and no tripod so my time exposure was limited. very nice composure and looking forward to see a lot more very nice pictures.
- The Saleve Mountain (7 photos)
- Trés portrait (25 photos)
- Les pollueurs / Thou shall not pollute (17 photos)
- Fields of Flowers (63 photos)
- Vikings (24 photos)
- Miracles of Mother Nature (32 photos)
- Children of the world (85 photos)
- Cotton Castle, Pamukkale (3 photos)
- JAPANESE TEA GARDEN, SAN FRANCISCO (9 photos)