Old shot by ellelloo (6572)
A conversation by Deepforest (9260)
fijiphil (1355) 2008-07-05 10:54
I love the naturalness of the scene, and the detail in the background. I'll overlook the slight tilt, and although I think a grad filter would have been a better choice than a polariser given those weather conditions, I'm gonna give two points. TFS!
Lively bridge by ocskaymarci (2668)
fijiphil (1355) 2008-07-05 10:48
A great shot with well controlled lighting and you've reallz captured the liveliness of the scene. If I had to criticze, I would say you should have moved your tripod to the right a little bit because the steel surface of the bridge is dominating a litle too much.
red dot in tiger leaping gorge by poocha (606)
fijiphil (1355) 2008-06-15 1:04
It's a nice composition, and the red dot provides a nice focal point. A really tough exposure though and the blank white sky is a pity. You might have tried a second exposure for the sky and blending them. Anyway, good work!
- Stone Bridges of Greece (68 photos)
- Le ciel dans tous ces états (21 photos)
- Primary Colors - Red Yellow Blue (78 photos)
- my own favourites ( photos)
- Neon at Night (35 photos)
- TE Sport Cars (28 photos)
- Days in Black & White (11 photos)
- Regardez où vous mettez les pieds... (59 photos)
- Images that i can't resist looking @ (43 photos)