Old shot by ellelloo (6572)
A conversation by Deepforest (9260)
fijiphil (1355) 2008-07-05 10:54
I love the naturalness of the scene, and the detail in the background. I'll overlook the slight tilt, and although I think a grad filter would have been a better choice than a polariser given those weather conditions, I'm gonna give two points. TFS!
Lively bridge by ocskaymarci (2684)
fijiphil (1355) 2008-07-05 10:48
A great shot with well controlled lighting and you've reallz captured the liveliness of the scene. If I had to criticze, I would say you should have moved your tripod to the right a little bit because the steel surface of the bridge is dominating a litle too much.
red dot in tiger leaping gorge by poocha (606)
fijiphil (1355) 2008-06-15 1:04
It's a nice composition, and the red dot provides a nice focal point. A really tough exposure though and the blank white sky is a pity. You might have tried a second exposure for the sky and blending them. Anyway, good work!
- Mosques around the world (I) (Arab countries) (96 photos)
- Pindos mountain (14 photos)
- To the Prague ... (23 photos)
- Theme - "Kumbh"...Beyond the myth... (50 photos)
- Your Favorite Shots (18 photos)
- Miracles of Mother Nature (32 photos)
- Ruines d'abbaye et d'églises en Irlande (23 photos)
- Valle del Jerte (28 photos)
- Ashoura (Muharram) (41 photos)