Old shot by ellelloo (6570)
A conversation by Deepforest (9260)
fijiphil (1355) 2008-07-05 10:54
I love the naturalness of the scene, and the detail in the background. I'll overlook the slight tilt, and although I think a grad filter would have been a better choice than a polariser given those weather conditions, I'm gonna give two points. TFS!
Lively bridge by ocskaymarci (2648)
fijiphil (1355) 2008-07-05 10:48
A great shot with well controlled lighting and you've reallz captured the liveliness of the scene. If I had to criticze, I would say you should have moved your tripod to the right a little bit because the steel surface of the bridge is dominating a litle too much.
red dot in tiger leaping gorge by poocha (606)
fijiphil (1355) 2008-06-15 1:04
It's a nice composition, and the red dot provides a nice focal point. A really tough exposure though and the blank white sky is a pity. You might have tried a second exposure for the sky and blending them. Anyway, good work!
- Trees of the world (99 photos)
- The Canadian Rockies - Off the Beaten Path (15 photos)
- Macro vegetals (23 photos)
- Panoramic Pictures (19 photos)
- Life in an Indian brick kiln (13 photos)
- !Favorites I (85 photos)
- Irish round towers (11 photos)
- Wide World gay prides 2008 (34 photos)
- BLACK DIAMOND MINES, ANTIOCH (11 photos)