Las Vegas 6 am by fiedziu (1764)
macjake (55520) 2009-08-30 19:22
This is an interesting shot. I've been to Vegas lots, and you see this there all the time.
Its very popular to go jogging early morning, as the strip is almost empty.
And yeah, you see alot of those ugly newspaper stands everywhere.
Nice shot of the OTHER SIDE of Vegas!
- Main Square of Krakow (13 photos)
- Pavement cafes (17 photos)
- Switzerland and Germany road trip 2007 (19 photos)
- Le Mura Medicee di Grosseto (5 photos)
- where reality wins with imagination (25 photos)
- "My" Sunsets & Sunrises (100 photos)
- Trek Earth (19 photos)
- Tall ships from the past and present (II) (100 photos)
- Mother Nature (18 photos)