Las Vegas 6 am by fiedziu (1764)
macjake (60698) 2009-08-30 19:22
This is an interesting shot. I've been to Vegas lots, and you see this there all the time.
Its very popular to go jogging early morning, as the strip is almost empty.
And yeah, you see alot of those ugly newspaper stands everywhere.
Nice shot of the OTHER SIDE of Vegas!
- A Considerable Number of Views! (39 photos)
- Moon light (31 photos)
- SOLDIER FOR 1 DAY (11 photos)
- Equus caballus (8 photos)
- Les photos que j'aime... MÍme de loin ! (80 photos)
- Likely and unlikely duets... (Part I) (99 photos)
- Salar De Uyuni and the surrounding area (13 photos)
- When you dream, there are no rules.. (17 photos)
- Valencia - Spain (72 photos)