Another empty chair at TE by jrj (34841)
erthmuffin (1551) 2010-06-01 15:10
A) love the composition and colors in this photo.
B) interesting comment. I left TE for a while and am just getting back into it and your note explains the differences I have encountered. I miss all my TE friends, though...
friendship by arpitaroyagasty (75)
erthmuffin (1551) 2010-06-01 14:30
well seen. very sweet picture. i like the square cropping and the kids being off-centred. i do like the use of a frame, however i feel like the yellow frame detracts from the bright colors of the kids clothing. a white or black border would work well.
rêve ou réalité by Cliffhangers (645)
erthmuffin (1551) 2010-06-01 12:53
the sky looks like it is on fire, what brilliant shades! my favorite part is the composition of the sillouette overlooking the city lights. i am unsure if i like the light in the right corner. i think i would prefer the composition of this if it were just shades of orange and black.
- 'more photos that I'd like to remember (VI) (91 photos)
- Golden Gate Bridge (60 photos)
- The Moon (10 photos)
- Australian Sunrise & Sunset (25 photos)
- Sky of storm. (96 photos)
- Winter landscape II (41 photos)
- Mosques of Villages and Residental Quarters (40 photos)
- landscape (19 photos)
- Film music: John Barry (20 photos)