Blackwater Falls by guld (1042)
erdna (5711) 2012-03-27 10:25
A beautiful scene! Your point of view and puttin more space in the sorrounding area of the waterfall make this a more descriptive picture. The addition of the viewing platform with people give it scale. It is just unfortunate that there is no sun.
naharkhoran forest by sabermonajati (10599)
erdna (5711) 2012-03-25 9:17
Very nice tonal values in this winter scene composition.The subject may be centered but the tree arrangements dictated the composition.
Just thinking of snow trekking like this make me shiver as I am not a cold weather person.
Big Mouth by bona (13562)
erdna (5711) 2012-03-20 12:48
This is the first time I have seen a photo of this structure. i saw an architectural drawing presentation of this before long time ago in an architectural magazine. Strange that it has not been featured in an American architectural magazine. This would have been more impressive photo if you the sun's light.
- The Great Wall of China (59 photos)
- Flowers of Fire (18 photos)
- Rural Character of Tamil Nadu (33 photos)
- Where I live, Zeeland... (18 photos)
- Christmas Traditions (61 photos)
- From the sky /1/ (93 photos)
- Photos from your house (38 photos)
- All Saints Cemeteries I (99 photos)
- MALABON, RIZAL, PHILIPPINES (5 photos)