The colours of Gaudý by marcon (135)
enric (71) 2004-11-10 13:04
Nice shot Marco. Casa Batllˇ is so "postcard photo" for a Catalan like me that I almost do not consider photographing it; however you manage to capture the fluent forms and colors. And from the street standing!
One last thing or two: it's GaudÝ not Gaudý, and its "senyor Batllˇ" and not "senor Batll˛" in Catalan spelling.
- Arnaldo Pomodoro. Sphere within sphere (16 photos)
- Oregon Cost Rocks (20 photos)
- a peaceful walk (7 photos)
- Women portraits / Portraits de femmes (24 photos)
- Cemetery by night (7 photos)
- Zamosti - Trebic's Jewish quarter (9 photos)
- Mummers' Parade 2005 (7 photos)
- Racers (23 photos)
- Portraits of Buddhist Monks (17 photos)