The colours of Gaudì by marcon (135)
enric (71) 2004-11-10 13:04
Nice shot Marco. Casa Batlló is so "postcard photo" for a Catalan like me that I almost do not consider photographing it; however you manage to capture the fluent forms and colors. And from the street standing!
One last thing or two: it's Gaudí not Gaudì, and its "senyor Batlló" and not "senor Batllò" in Catalan spelling.
- Estações Ferroviárias e Trens no Brasil (41 photos)
- "My windows" (100 photos)
- World fairs and Expo (94 photos)
- Personal photos with more than 100 points (89 photos)
- Peru - South America (1) ! (100 photos)
- Home Run (5 photos)
- Chengyang bridge (4 photos)
- The interiors of churches (100 photos)
- Saxophones (74 photos)