The colours of Gaudý by marcon (135)
enric (71) 2004-11-10 13:04
Nice shot Marco. Casa Batllˇ is so "postcard photo" for a Catalan like me that I almost do not consider photographing it; however you manage to capture the fluent forms and colors. And from the street standing!
One last thing or two: it's GaudÝ not Gaudý, and its "senyor Batllˇ" and not "senor Batll˛" in Catalan spelling.
- Male Portraits (36 photos)
- Silhouettes in the Sahara desert (20 photos)
- Faces From Ukraine (8 photos)
- Burmese thanaka faces (52 photos)
- Bavarian castle and palace (44 photos)
- Couleurs d'automne au QuÚbec (26 photos)
- Solitude (57 photos)
- Quand tu me racontes... (18 photos)
- Processed from film or prints (69 photos)