The colours of Gaudý by marcon (135)
enric (71) 2004-11-10 13:04
Nice shot Marco. Casa Batllˇ is so "postcard photo" for a Catalan like me that I almost do not consider photographing it; however you manage to capture the fluent forms and colors. And from the street standing!
One last thing or two: it's GaudÝ not Gaudý, and its "senyor Batllˇ" and not "senor Batll˛" in Catalan spelling.
- Mountains 2 (100 photos)
- Clean Planet No Rubbish (92 photos)
- Devotion (17 photos)
- Capoeira (21 photos)
- Lonely (38 photos)
- PORTRAITS OF CHILDRENS (2006/07) NGO contribution (40 photos)
- AnYtHiNg eXtReMeLy oVeRcRoWdEd or oVeRlOaDeD (34 photos)
- Best shots from Ireland. (22 photos)
- Village Huts/ Houses/ Homes (32 photos)