The colours of Gaudý by marcon (135)
enric (71) 2004-11-10 13:04
Nice shot Marco. Casa Batllˇ is so "postcard photo" for a Catalan like me that I almost do not consider photographing it; however you manage to capture the fluent forms and colors. And from the street standing!
One last thing or two: it's GaudÝ not Gaudý, and its "senyor Batllˇ" and not "senor Batll˛" in Catalan spelling.
- Switzerland and Germany road trip 2007 (19 photos)
- trees (3 photos)
- Yuanyang for UNESCO World Heritage /1/ (41 photos)
- Street Parade 2006 (16 photos)
- Children Portraits (97 photos)
- Lilac leafs (6 photos)
- Chandipur, Deokund, Gopalpur and Taptapani. (19 photos)
- Kids from the World (97 photos)
- Monsters (15 photos)