You can find Love ! by elihesamian (26149)
claudees (531) 2009-02-01 4:14
These two birds are known for their colouful beak and first time i am seeing them apart from each other. Most of the pics I have witnessed till date, are both of them forming the shape of a heart with their elongated neck and the lovely beaks at the meeting point. TFS.
Still....Flying ! by elihesamian (26149)
CLODO (28938) 2008-08-03 6:54
Sharp for the tail and blurred wings though the picture has been taken at 1/500 s, and a good composition with a neutral background; Space in front of the gull. All this is written inthe photograph books. Thank you to illustrate them
To the Theme "NO POINTS DAY"... by elihesamian (26149)
jmdaoudal (82) 2008-07-02 15:53
Peace of course with this religious edification.
Thanks for the note, I am always happy to read some of your words.
The picture is surprising and beautiful.
Very well composed.
I like it
- My favorite photos (3) (Gatti Matti) (98 photos)
- Red, White and Blue - 3 colours in harmony (100 photos)
- My Fagnes pictures (29 photos)
- NAPS AROUND THE WOLRD (27 photos)
- Le meilleur de l'Irlande (91 photos)
- My choice (95 photos)
- JB's Daily Pick(s) From Your Pics (79 photos)
- Panoramas 3 (92 photos)
- TE Suisse 2004 - Īle d'Ogoz (9 photos)