You can find Love ! by elihesamian (26149)
claudees (531) 2009-02-01 4:14
These two birds are known for their colouful beak and first time i am seeing them apart from each other. Most of the pics I have witnessed till date, are both of them forming the shape of a heart with their elongated neck and the lovely beaks at the meeting point. TFS.
Still....Flying ! by elihesamian (26149)
CLODO (30836) 2008-08-03 6:54
Sharp for the tail and blurred wings though the picture has been taken at 1/500 s, and a good composition with a neutral background; Space in front of the gull. All this is written inthe photograph books. Thank you to illustrate them
To the Theme "NO POINTS DAY"... by elihesamian (26149)
jmdaoudal (82) 2008-07-02 15:53
Peace of course with this religious edification.
Thanks for the note, I am always happy to read some of your words.
The picture is surprising and beautiful.
Very well composed.
I like it
- portraits B&W (39 photos)
- Beaux Paysages (56 photos)
- Greek Churches/Greek Orthodox religion II (12 photos)
- Une question de mains... (96 photos)
- Amazing cliffs of Etretat (14 photos)
- World Boxing Federation "Showdown in Singapore" (13 photos)
- My own favourites (18 photos)
- World Heritage Sites Part VIII (94 photos)
- Vila Velha - Parana (14 photos)