Somewhere between Kiruna and Narvik by NorthernLight (1599)
dta (63524) 2014-09-21 11:10
Hello Peter ,
What a gorgeous "northernlight" ! Fantastic effect of the fog on the water . Great contrasts .
sometimes , rules are not easy to understand , here ; but don"t worry about that .
Stonehenge by grigand (19425)
dta (63524) 2014-09-20 8:31
Ciao Andrea ,
This is an excellent idea to present us a close framing , with only a part of the famous megalithic monument . I like the soft light and the beautiful détails in the stone . The presence of the people give a sense of scale .
- Christmas Nativities outside Europe (35 photos)
- World is strange and full of zasadzkas... (8 photos)
- Campania Mia (100 photos)
- Mills (96 photos)
- Students from around the world (34 photos)
- NRP Afonso Cerqueira (7 photos)
- American Southwest (28 photos)
- PATRAS CARNIVAL (43 photos)
- Cambodia : Big race on Tonle Sap river (18 photos)