Auto mobile by devimeuxbe (58557)
tenretin (2386) 2014-02-14 9:41
You made a beautiful picture, the colors are natural (which is rare because the mode push the sliders in Photoshop is well established). I like this type of composition. It is seen.
Glance of Islam by devimeuxbe (58557)
goodwill (4224) 2013-09-12 8:44
Its a mystery for the males to always go for the wrapped and try to discover whats hidden there.
Her eyes speak volumes.
the left eye on the screen is in focus and invites from the thumbnail.
Needles in clouds by devimeuxbe (58557)
goodwill (4224) 2013-09-11 7:14
What I relish in your photographs is,the tact and sharp focus, Bertrand, which others simply fail to achieve.
This image is spectacular in the sense that the dynamic range of your 5D mark II is working with precision, how I love the play of light and shades.
Not sure whether it was a good idea or not to include the sky, but I believe that the presence of sky changes the aesthetics of the shot.
This brings a different perspective.
Ifugao portrait by devimeuxbe (58557)
goodwill (4224) 2013-09-10 10:38
What a wonderful clarity dear Principal, this seems live action before my eyes.
The wrinkles on his face express his story of life, written beautifully by you.
The cap with a beak is interesting to watch.
His attire may be different , but his expressions are pricelss.
- My dream places... (71 photos)
- Women portraits / Portraits de femmes (24 photos)
- Streets and Alleys (94 photos)
- Ribeirinhos: The people of Amazônia (7 photos)
- Best Of The Best (3 photos)
- !Chalkis, a wonderful city [Part II] (49 photos)
- Farm scenes II (99 photos)
- ATC Towers of the World (28 photos)
- Japanese railway (Black and white) (6 photos)