2044.007 diesel locomotive in Split by TOMLEVMB (1540)
dekanski (4210) 2015-08-27 15:30
Many of these locomotives is cruised railway lines in the former Yugoslavia. Once they were green, and now here are blue. Yet they can be seen in Bosnia, Serbia, Macedonia .....
Day 1: Belgrade by dkmurphys (52707)
dekanski (4210) 2015-08-26 4:05
first of all, there is no "Communist ere" in Serbia (and former Yugoslavia), at least not in terms of how it was in other countries of Eastern Europe (eg Romania). Many people probably lived better than now. So, that is reason for "their affiliation to the Communism ".
I am surprised at the statement "very few things to visit." Probably you did not found it, but it's not always easy (given that it is quite difficult to find information).
Photo is great, you even discovered me a new viewpoint on my city. Technically perfect!
- Mannequins de vitrines (64 photos)
- Best shot from Northern Ireland. (26 photos)
- Portraits (14 photos)
- Waterfalls (83 photos)
- Animals with "human face" / Expressions animales (4 photos)
- Flea Markets (14 photos)
- Singapore Zoological Gardens (72 photos)
- !!!_Flydog Fan Club_ (38 photos)
- Uncoloured Tokyo (13 photos)