Morning spectacle by petarl (971)
deejayvee (93) 2014-05-03 3:26
As others have noted, the beautiful light and wonderful reflection off the water makes this a fantastic photo! I also love the inclusion of the wall and ladders in the foreground, to give some perspective.
Staro Sarajevo by Todorovic (156)
deejayvee (93) 2014-05-03 3:20
A great photo that captures an event that happens all around the world every day - people being swamped by pigeons! I really like how you have captured the pigeons on the ground and in the air. The blur on some of the flying pigeons adds motion and brings the photo to life.
Line Up Your Ducks by kasianowak (5978)
deejayvee (93) 2014-05-03 3:10
A fantastic photo! The sunlight from behind the trees has been masterfully captured. Combined with the fog it produces a stunning image. The ducks add a touch of life - really, the icing on the cake.
William Bay by ifege (10225)
deejayvee (93) 2014-01-22 11:48
I know the area well because my brother lives in Denmark. It's fascinating to see the different colours here when the rain is coming. I have only been there in bright sunshine.
By the way, I believe those rocks to the right are part of a group known as the Elephant rocks due to their supposed likeness to a herd of elephants. It takes a bit of imagination to see it.
- Best of Ireland (74 photos)
- Sports photographies (85 photos)
- Delft University of Technology at lunchtime! (8 photos)
- Archaeological and Ancient Sites of Turkey/Part 3 (37 photos)
- Bicycles (7 photos)
- Extreme Weather (11 photos)
- Self portraits (02) (97 photos)
- Sheep of The World - Second Chapter (47 photos)
- My Favorite Romania Pictures (69 photos)