The Union Inn by jester5 (1938)
davidsinger (3368) 2012-05-13 8:14
Can't stop admiring this building with my passion for the Union Jack. I think it's one of a kind, isn't it?
Your note could have added the fact that you have very well managed to squeeze the Tamar and Brunnel bridges in the corner of the shot as well as a vintage bus AND an Austin just behind the inn. Saltash is one of THE British places I suppose, always thinking of the millions of holiday travellers to Cornwall making their journey on the tracks of the Brunnel's bridge since the Victorian age...
Sorry Sold Out by jester5 (1938)
davidsinger (3368) 2012-05-13 8:07
Also a very nice composition, oh I love these vintage pieces of outside furniture, I wouldn't have bothered to blur out the car reg though, it's a little disturbing in the shot - the UK licence plate just would have gone with the shot. ;))
- Disney's Animal Kingdom's Tree of Life (5 photos)
- Chhath Puja - A Hindu ritual (19 photos)
- The abnormal class in brothels area (7 photos)
- The Erasmus bridge or 'de Zwaan' from all sides (51 photos)
- Meeting TE du 3 et 4 juillet 2010 à Paris (32 photos)
- Region of Sico (20 photos)
- Iran,the 6000 year old country (62 photos)
- Rice Fields "II" (98 photos)
- Modern Architecture of Brasilia (62 photos)