The Union Inn by jester5 (2024)
davidsinger (3368) 2012-05-13 8:14
Can't stop admiring this building with my passion for the Union Jack. I think it's one of a kind, isn't it?
Your note could have added the fact that you have very well managed to squeeze the Tamar and Brunnel bridges in the corner of the shot as well as a vintage bus AND an Austin just behind the inn. Saltash is one of THE British places I suppose, always thinking of the millions of holiday travellers to Cornwall making their journey on the tracks of the Brunnel's bridge since the Victorian age...
Sorry Sold Out by jester5 (2024)
davidsinger (3368) 2012-05-13 8:07
Also a very nice composition, oh I love these vintage pieces of outside furniture, I wouldn't have bothered to blur out the car reg though, it's a little disturbing in the shot - the UK licence plate just would have gone with the shot. ;))
- Ombres d'hiver (13 photos)
- Splashing (18 photos)
- Châteaux (13 photos)
- Paris by night (32 photos)
- Floating on the surface (19 photos)
- Rainbows in an industrial/rural/urban setting (15 photos)
- Sheep of The World - Second Chapter (47 photos)
- In memory of the Pope John Paul II (88 photos)
- Ballades nocturnes (30 photos)