Late Night Trek by triptych2003 (1534)
david (3992) 2010-01-13 23:59
this looks familiar!! :) it was fun sitting with you when this shot was made.
more contrast would help here, but overall, it's a good composition. at first i didn't like the tree in the top of the frame, but it's starting to appeal to me. i like the way it seems to be reaching out to the buddha.
- "INDIA photos that I'd like to remember (IV) (34 photos)
- My Paris (23 photos)
- Bangkok monuments in the night (15 photos)
- Monsters (15 photos)
- 2004 Fireworks (25 photos)
- Syros - Fragosyriani glykia (7 photos)
- Recreation, leisure sport's (46 photos)
- Mont Aiguille. (98 photos)
- Yvonne's favorite beaches (51 photos)