Late Night Trek by triptych2003 (1534)
david (3992) 2010-01-13 23:59
this looks familiar!! :) it was fun sitting with you when this shot was made.
more contrast would help here, but overall, it's a good composition. at first i didn't like the tree in the top of the frame, but it's starting to appeal to me. i like the way it seems to be reaching out to the buddha.
- Rinie, Elena, Kike, Isabel days (60 photos)
- Mountains of N. America (31 photos)
- Upside Down Reflections (36 photos)
- Coucher du Soleil du 25 octobre 2006 (9 photos)
- Glasshouses (17 photos)
- Beyond Magic (32 photos)
- Children of the Andes (Niņos Andinos) (5 photos)
- THE WALL (14 photos)
- Travelling into the past ! (12 photos)