Late Night Trek by triptych2003 (1534)
david (3992) 2010-01-13 23:59
this looks familiar!! :) it was fun sitting with you when this shot was made.
more contrast would help here, but overall, it's a good composition. at first i didn't like the tree in the top of the frame, but it's starting to appeal to me. i like the way it seems to be reaching out to the buddha.
- Casa Batlló by Antoni Gaudi (89 photos)
- NYC World Trade Center (57 photos)
- TE meeting in Budapest (42 photos)
- Body art/paint (42 photos)
- Villages de CORSE 2 (100 photos)
- Statue of Liberty: A different POV (16 photos)
- Persian Food ( Iranian Different types of food ) (3 photos)
- THE PYRAMIDS OF GIZA, CAIRO, EGYPT (9 photos)
- Reflections (47 photos)