Late Night Trek by triptych2003 (1534)
david (3992) 2010-01-13 23:59
this looks familiar!! :) it was fun sitting with you when this shot was made.
more contrast would help here, but overall, it's a good composition. at first i didn't like the tree in the top of the frame, but it's starting to appeal to me. i like the way it seems to be reaching out to the buddha.
- montaņas impresionantes (5 photos)
- A different look at Saudi Arabia (57 photos)
- My favorite photos (4) (Gatti Matti) (96 photos)
- Architectural reflections in water (95 photos)
- Visiting France (99 photos)
- the Cats (87 photos)
- WaterFalls 2 (90 photos)
- Preferred (100 photos)
- MY VILLAGE AND ROUND THIS (33 photos)