Midnight Blue by macjake (45574)
cobbydale (1958) 2010-07-23 16:33
Hi Craig, some great images in your gallery. This one drew me in most from the thumbs. I love this blue hour shot of the city and the reflections are wonderful. It's not too dark at all IMHO and you have done well to manage the exposure. If the buildings above the waterline could have been a teenzy bit sharper it would have been even better but that's a small point all in all.
Church of Saint-Eutrope by snunney (72604)
cobbydale (1958) 2010-03-15 16:09
good to see you have been as profilic as ever since I last vistied TE! This one stood out from the thumbs for me because of the great colours and on closer inspection I also find excellent sharpness and a very pleasing shot overall.
- Architect Josep Puig i Cadafalch (23 photos)
- The Orange Man Visits Iceland -expo (14 photos)
- E.Y.E.S (43 photos)
- Easy Life (25 photos)
- Life in Angola has different faces. (8 photos)
- Windows and architectural details (100 photos)
- My Favorites (73 photos)
- Devimeuxbe's favorites childhood portraits ( I ) (88 photos)
- Best 40 ( photos)