Lammegoedzak XXI by jhm (139944)
clic (15130) 2015-02-23 9:34
You added much finery by including the reeds anf nthe tiny branches on the opposes side of your main subject at rest on top of its reflexions.
If your "sharpness +4" in added in the camera settings, I consider it's not quite necessary for a full-frame sensor, able of rendering sharp pictures.
Met vriendelijke groeten.
Rothenburg ob der Tauber V by cornejo (32110)
clic (15130) 2015-02-23 8:33
It's a good job you've done, juxtaposing the symbol of serenity to the city hubbub for a much attractive paradoxal tableau 'zested`' of a vivid depiction.
Town people have far for a picnic outing!
- Your Favorites of Year 2008 (19 photos)
- Coca-Cola (72 photos)
- Traditional Costumes of Africa . Kenya. Masaï. (99 photos)
- CLODO's SELECTION III (100 photos)
- My favorite Hellas (75 photos)
- Views of Venice (38 photos)
- Where to visit in midyat (24 photos)
- Mes photos les plus visitées. (9 photos)
- Sculpture (100 photos)