Children Of The Sea by rabani (9645)
chaity (1539) 2007-05-03 22:36
Hi Rabani, good capture of this kid flying in mid air. I love the smiles on those little faces as they were really enjoying themselves.
I guess during that moment, none of them would remember or think of the issue raised by you in the note.
I just don't understand why no countries wanted to recognise them. Perhaps lack of "black gold" in these islands and no one is interested ?
- North Yorkshire Moors (100 photos)
- Crete cats (7 photos)
- Azulejos in Portugal and former colonies (39 photos)
- Harbours around the world (67 photos)
- The Erasmus bridge or 'de Zwaan' from all sides (51 photos)
- "Bull spectacles" (13 photos)
- Japanese railway (colour) (13 photos)
- Train Stations (69 photos)
- Yvonne's favorite sunsets and dawns (18 photos)