Somewhere Over the Rainbow by delpeoples (52771)
cebe (1481) 2014-09-05 8:28
I though for a moment you were talking about the Canadian government! Many similarities! (Climate, sciences, Palestine, etc.) Great shot. Colourful "ladies". I was going to add a word about the feet, but I see someone has mentioned it before.
Escandinávia 2014 nº 24 - AALESUND ! by npecanhuk (62452)
cebe (1481) 2014-09-05 8:01
Nice and sharp photo! Beautiful light and reflections, and the flowers in the foreground simply work wonders. I remember taking a couple of photos from the stairs at left. There was then a nice wooden boat where the floating-platform restaurant is. That must ca. 25 years ago!
Best regards, Claude
Caravan on the Sea of Salt by Waylim (25172)
cebe (1481) 2014-07-13 8:08
Absolute great shot! Efficient minimalist composition, nice texture in the foreground, caravan pleasingly placed at the horizon line. Incredible place, plenty of exoticism of course with that salt and the camels.
- Brides- Grooms- Mariés (99 photos)
- Barcelona y yo (35 photos)
- Top foto architettura e vedute urbane (82 photos)
- San Juan Mountains Range in the Autumn, USA (10 photos)
- Transfagarasan road (9 photos)
- Pompeii and Herculaneum (83 photos)
- Capela do Senhor Da Pedra - Miramar (15 photos)
- Vos favorites (18 photos)
- From the sky /1/ (93 photos)