to see the mountains of Leros by ourania (36442)
cagla (4182) 2014-11-17 14:24
Hi Ourania, a very interesting documentary shot, of "tulum" - this is how we call it. :) Black and white worked very well here, and your pov added much to your shot. I loved the warm atmosphere here, thank you for sharing.
Une Triste Indifférence by daddo (25839)
cagla (4182) 2014-11-17 14:16
Hi Klaudio, she really has wonderful melancholic looks, the motion blur of her hands is for me a very minor fault, even not a fault but just motion. She reminds me of the famous Greek actress Irene Papas, in 'Zorba' movie, what do you think? Have you tried this shot in B&W?
The boy in the red cardigan by holmertz (45281)
cagla (4182) 2014-11-17 12:54
Hello Gert, I'm so glad for visiting your gallery and meeting this nostalgic shot from Eastern Anatolia. So interesting with the purple skirt, the salesmen selling rugs or pantyhose for kids and the little big man in red. For that part of my country, I can say that after 41 years, you can still find such corners with local people. Very attractive sharing, thank you.
- 'more photos that I'd like to remember (V) (67 photos)
- Beaches of Brazil (Praias do Brasil) (100 photos)
- Favourite portraits (86 photos)
- Italian lakes and rivers (33 photos)
- Brasília 2007-08 (37 photos)
- Clones and Repetitions (27 photos)
- DOORS (19 photos)
- Boats and ships (100 photos)
- Las Vegas at Night (11 photos)