Hallelujah by daddo (27926)
cagla (4342) 2016-11-17 4:38
Hi Klaudio, the sunset reflection on a pond sceneries have always been my favorite places to be at or to capture, but of course I was mainly impressed by your touching note and dedication to LC. A wonderful sharing. Thanks for it.
In the coal mine by jasmis (58489)
cagla (4342) 2016-11-17 4:09
Hi, a wonderful B/W, with a real story to tell. For me it tells about hard lives and working conditions of the mine workers while the rails drag our attention deep into the darkness of the mine. Thanks for sharing. Regards.
- francio64 (Partial desaturation) (29 photos)
- Most voted photographs (12 photos)
- night on earth (49 photos)
- Black&White - Noir&Blanc (45 photos)
- Creeks (Zeeuws) Vlaanderen (14 photos)
- the most beautiful village in China (4 photos)
- Follow the Light (30 photos)
- Mosques of Villages and Residental Quarters (39 photos)
- Sunsets Around The World (16 photos)