Hallelujah by daddo (27264)
cagla (4338) 2016-11-17 4:38
Hi Klaudio, the sunset reflection on a pond sceneries have always been my favorite places to be at or to capture, but of course I was mainly impressed by your touching note and dedication to LC. A wonderful sharing. Thanks for it.
In the coal mine by jasmis (58330)
cagla (4338) 2016-11-17 4:09
Hi, a wonderful B/W, with a real story to tell. For me it tells about hard lives and working conditions of the mine workers while the rails drag our attention deep into the darkness of the mine. Thanks for sharing. Regards.
- Azores Oceanfront Properties (16 photos)
- Montreal Métro - Subway - Undeground (43 photos)
- Vietnam (31 photos)
- Églises du Québec hors de Montréal (75 photos)
- garbage dump in Phnum Pehn (34 photos)
- Equus caballus (8 photos)
- Lost Blue Objects (6 photos)
- Paris through my eyes (57 photos)
- Your favorites!! (100 photos)