Lovely smile by kinsonchan (480)
les deux magots. by nube (360)
broglia (3598) 2011-10-14 8:48
Hi Ozge, this is great! It has such a lovely timeless quality to it. You get a real sense of how busy these cafes can be. The waiter with the grey hair is the key - he is sharply focused while all around is blurred to a more or lesser extent. He is also perfectly placed.
B&W is the natural choice and sets the tone just right.
Excellent job, Roberto
"..finger holds of moments..." by Glint (6171)
Off to Antarctica! by annjackman (21053)
broglia (3598) 2011-10-11 14:18
A fabulous image Ann, not one I have seen before. Love the way the sun is glistening off the backs of these amazing creatures. The almost monochromatic appearance adds to the coolness of the shot.
rockShock by bantonbuju (51789)
broglia (3598) 2011-10-11 14:13
A wonderful image Jerzy considering the very difficult conditions. In fact the combination of natural light & candle light is probably quite unusual. It has a lovely warmth and conveys the atmosphere of this holy place.
Best regards, Roberto
- Bridges of Calatrava (17 photos)
- Détails de Bateaux (66 photos)
- Fountains of Paris (3 photos)
- Wroclaw dwarfs (7 photos)
- Inside a Taoist Temple (9 photos)
- Economic hardship and hedonism. (4 photos)
- Mysterious Mists & Heavenly Haze.. (12 photos)
- Kasia's Favourites (100 photos)
- BIRBHUM- My inspiration of Photography-PART 1 (61 photos)