Tango! 150th in Argentina by bona (12193)
jhm (134472) 2014-07-27 4:53
Congratulations for 150th picture from Argetina, certainly with the argentine tango.
Comes from the time of the slaves, this was a dance for the poor on the street, but today almost in every danceschool learned here in Europe, also in our dance school.
My wife and I are ballroom and latin dancers, a little bit old now!
This couple is a little bit to far of each other, but a very pleasant picture.
Excellent composition and nice presentation.
Very well done, TFS.
Have a nice Sunday,
The Aliens Are Here!!! by bona (12193)
asajernigan (20073) 2014-07-21 12:13
This does indeed look like a starship. It is definitely 1960's futuristic architecture. Your POV works well showing the building from and angle that creates a sense of direction. The lighting and colors are fine as is the sharpness and detail.
- Mes photos de nuit (88 photos)
- MY VENICE (1 photos)
- Hydrant's of the world (50 photos)
- Aerial Point of View (100 photos)
- Colour: Red - Rood - Rouge (11 photos)
- Lakes and lagoons of Greece (100 photos)
- Jeunesse Japonaise / Japanese Youth (37 photos)
- Pourmenadenn war Enez Vaz ... (8 photos)
- Xmas city lights (25 photos)