Gothic New York by bona (12451)
emka (76255) 2014-11-16 23:42
There are a lot of Gothic churches in New York. it seems they love Gothic . This church looks fine. Impressive big , very big in fact. I was there too. A bit sad photo in this cloudy weather.
WArm regrad s Malgo
Porteno Accordionist by bona (12451)
worldcitizen (6717) 2014-11-14 15:54
Nice, sharp capture of this musician. I like the red background. I can imagine the lovely music he was playing, too.
By the way, there was a little snow north of the city, but we didn't have any here in NYC. It's getting cold, though!
- "Oneness" (11 photos)
- Monbazillac vineyard and castle (15 photos)
- The uglier, grittier side of life. (96 photos)
- Students from around the world (34 photos)
- Deck equipment (boats only) (20 photos)
- Wall Stories in Cambodia (31 photos)
- Amsterdam TE Meeting (36 photos)
- *Your Favourites* (37 photos)
- PATRA MY CITY (46 photos)