St Patricks Hall by Noel_Byrne (20073)
bbarna (642) 2014-07-27 4:51
This is a very impressive room and a great indoor shot. However, I think the colours could be improved. In my monitor the blue carpet looked almost black. I tried to see if I can improve it, I put a colour adjusted version into the Workshop I am puzzled about the long furniture in the middle of the great hall, I wonder what is its function. I always read you informative notes with great interest.
All the bests,
Carvings Detail: Notre Dame by terez93 (1056)
bbarna (642) 2014-07-26 18:02
Another amazing picture of the Notre Dame cathedral. I would like to know what type of camera and lenz did you use to make such a sharp picture of this large art work. Did you use a tripod?
Guard... by Fis2 (81501)
bbarna (642) 2014-07-17 4:55
Excellent picture of this beautiful old building. It looks like they cleaned it recently, the last time I saw it it was dark gray. The activity in the foreground adds to the interest, but the sky looks unnatural to me.
- Villenauxe-la-Grande church (5 photos)
- Caboverdianos * Cape-Verdean People (69 photos)
- TRIPLE WOW number 2 (80 photos)
- Couleurs de la tour Eiffel / Eiffel tower colors (21 photos)
- Greek boats & ships (44 photos)
- Cobblestones (92 photos)
- Sea, boats, harbours (99 photos)
- water (3 photos)
- Illuminations ā Chartres (3 photos)