How many birds ? by jmdias (49691)
basithry (480) 2011-09-03 9:15
This is an incredible scene, really - I generally like pictures of early morning or evening (during sun set) with dim light and bright colors, like in this photo.
You have perfectly managed the contrast of this shot.
Late Show ! by mamcg (5586)
basithry (480) 2011-08-09 6:19
Mama this is the picture which conveys 100% feelings - I really love the mood of this picture - This is my favorite time in qta, when people come out of home and enjoy -
i wish this place turns back peaceful place, as it used to be earlier - So that our new generation can live peacefully (Amin)
Thanks a lot for posting such an amazing photo.
Jor o khosh bashin !
Road to no where by mamcg (5586)
basithry (480) 2011-05-04 1:59
Once again very nice shot taken, and again i am very curious to know and to learn how have you taken this shot from that height from ground?
All the required ingredients are present in this frame, that one who wants to see (Especially people of Quetta) - I hope this place gets more peaceful.
- Anonymous land (37 photos)
- ! ! ! * * * * Colors of India * * * * ˇ ˇ ˇ (102 photos)
- Favorites selected by 3 or more members (23 photos)
- Cappadocia (28 photos)
- Induastrial Decline - Le Declin de l'industrie (10 photos)
- Daring Croppings (11 photos)
- L'étang de la Gručre, 29/09/06 (15 photos)
- Cops looking straight at the camera (18 photos)
- HISTORIC TAAL CITY (9 photos)