Broken Hourglass by rigoletto (33776)
bantonbuju (51763) 2013-04-28 9:57
typical moroccan colours.... to be honest - the street looks a bit dead for this image but it is just a minor thing, i think... what compensate for it is the curves which nicely and a bit vividly "enliven" the image....
Business Trip? by rigoletto (33776)
bantonbuju (51763) 2013-04-28 9:53
haha good question... for sure the way to the business seems to take some time to go through..... classic deserted icon of the country... i did not manage to get to the dunes part of morocco.... indeed - plain beauty....
going to see the rest of your moroccan saga....
- Wooden Churches (78 photos)
- Ma galerie "Le Paris d'autrefois" (11 photos)
- StrEeT ARt "graffiti" Around the World (49 photos)
- All My Account #1 (100 photos)
- Hiroshima & Nagasaki (60 photos)
- Dancing through Africa and the Middle East (47 photos)
- hoooooooooo !!! (89 photos)
- Singapore Plane Spotting (6 photos)
- My top five (6 photos)