Broken Hourglass by rigoletto (34197)
bantonbuju (51765) 2013-04-28 9:57
typical moroccan colours.... to be honest - the street looks a bit dead for this image but it is just a minor thing, i think... what compensate for it is the curves which nicely and a bit vividly "enliven" the image....
Business Trip? by rigoletto (34197)
bantonbuju (51765) 2013-04-28 9:53
haha good question... for sure the way to the business seems to take some time to go through..... classic deserted icon of the country... i did not manage to get to the dunes part of morocco.... indeed - plain beauty....
going to see the rest of your moroccan saga....
- Cloudy Mountains (42 photos)
- My own GCC favorites (15 photos)
- Bridges (covered or inhabited) Europe (42 photos)
- Trains and railroad/Trains et chemins de fer (17 photos)
- mother's children (46 photos)
- Lac Léman (50 photos)
- Lighthouses / Phares (100 photos)
- Archaeological and Ancient Sites of Turkey/Part 3 (37 photos)
- Square Format (82 photos)