Broken Hourglass by rigoletto (34197)
bantonbuju (51765) 2013-04-28 9:57
typical moroccan colours.... to be honest - the street looks a bit dead for this image but it is just a minor thing, i think... what compensate for it is the curves which nicely and a bit vividly "enliven" the image....
Business Trip? by rigoletto (34197)
bantonbuju (51765) 2013-04-28 9:53
haha good question... for sure the way to the business seems to take some time to go through..... classic deserted icon of the country... i did not manage to get to the dunes part of morocco.... indeed - plain beauty....
going to see the rest of your moroccan saga....
- My Hydrant's - Mes Bornes Fontaines (13 photos)
- le vitrail (7 photos)
- My own favourites (18 photos)
- Timeless (7 photos)
- Your favorites (56 photos)
- Ramonven's Favorites... (77 photos)
- Pense / Shipwreck / Cimetières marins (40 photos)
- Azulejos in Portugal and former colonies (39 photos)
- Khlongs: Bangkok's waterways (7 photos)