Broken Hourglass by rigoletto (34255)
bantonbuju (51781) 2013-04-28 9:57
typical moroccan colours.... to be honest - the street looks a bit dead for this image but it is just a minor thing, i think... what compensate for it is the curves which nicely and a bit vividly "enliven" the image....
Business Trip? by rigoletto (34255)
bantonbuju (51781) 2013-04-28 9:53
haha good question... for sure the way to the business seems to take some time to go through..... classic deserted icon of the country... i did not manage to get to the dunes part of morocco.... indeed - plain beauty....
going to see the rest of your moroccan saga....
- sea_sky_blue_composed (71 photos)
- My own top 10 photos (9 photos)
- Flying eyes (79 photos)
- Underexposed: Lights in Dark Spaces (37 photos)
- les églises d'ille-et-vilaine (10 photos)
- Inverted Reflections (100 photos)
- Your favourites (24 photos)
- Places I have visited (53 photos)
- Stories in Bombay... (13 photos)