The Blind University by satyakki (640)
balmikib (251) 2011-12-13 4:06
this is one of the most poignant stories told via photograpgy that i have seen in TE in a long time.
fantastic capture of expression and mood. great granularity captured in B&W.
for me this is award winning stuff.
just one small feedback.....may be a black frame would have concealed some edges which tend to look over exposed
- Patterns (41 photos)
- Vos favorites (10 photos)
- * Snow - Ice - Frost * (15 photos)
- China (33 photos)
- MALABON, RIZAL, PHILIPPINES (5 photos)
- Ruines d'abbaye et d'églises en Irlande (23 photos)
- My favorite photos (10) (Gatti Matti) (94 photos)
- The old Bam citadel , Historical sites in Iran (18 photos)
- Mes photos de nuit (93 photos)