The Blind University by satyakki (640)
balmikib (251) 2011-12-13 4:06
this is one of the most poignant stories told via photograpgy that i have seen in TE in a long time.
fantastic capture of expression and mood. great granularity captured in B&W.
for me this is award winning stuff.
just one small feedback.....may be a black frame would have concealed some edges which tend to look over exposed
- Rowing In Guildford (11 photos)
- Special Similarity in Some shots ! (19 photos)
- De Uithof architechture (9 photos)
- my best shots (13 photos)
- Portes de caractère.. (30 photos)
- Vos favorites* (99 photos)
- YOUR FAVORITE PHOTOS (77 photos)
- Les panoramas de XD'A (23 photos)
- Les salins de Gruissan: 2000 ans d'exploitation (5 photos)