The Blind University by satyakki (640)
balmikib (251) 2011-12-13 4:06
this is one of the most poignant stories told via photograpgy that i have seen in TE in a long time.
fantastic capture of expression and mood. great granularity captured in B&W.
for me this is award winning stuff.
just one small feedback.....may be a black frame would have concealed some edges which tend to look over exposed
- Traditional Chinese architecture (36 photos)
- Delicate Arch (11 photos)
- Observing Muharram (Asura) - Indian Subcontinent (22 photos)
- Your Favourite Pics (50 photos)
- A pair of photos with contrast III (97 photos)
- My reflections (20 photos)
- Roundabout under my window (19 photos)
- Great British Icons (44 photos)
- Children of the mountain (19 photos)