The Blind University by satyakki (656)
balmikib (251) 2011-12-13 4:06
this is one of the most poignant stories told via photograpgy that i have seen in TE in a long time.
fantastic capture of expression and mood. great granularity captured in B&W.
for me this is award winning stuff.
just one small feedback.....may be a black frame would have concealed some edges which tend to look over exposed
- Bueges valley and canyon (50 photos)
- Favorites - urban 01 (47 photos)
- Mürren to Gimmelwald Hike (7 photos)
- Four days back in Mexico (13 photos)
- A taste of wine...... (87 photos)
- The Eyes of the House (76 photos)
- Cromlechs & Dolmens (97 photos)
- Traditional Japanese Martial Arts (15 photos)
- Brazil - PIRENÓPOLIS - Goiás ! (34 photos)