winterwonderland by Gigsn (858)
azahelmanriquez (39) 2010-02-12 11:53
Good framing...perhaps you could have increased the shutter speed to allow less light into the picture...I think that would have a made the trees stand out a bit more. At any rate, liked your photograph and thank you for sharing.
Réverbère by CLODO (24726)
azahelmanriquez (39) 2010-02-12 11:38
Hard to pick a favorite photograph since you have many outstanding pictures. This picture caught my attention immediately. I like the silhouette of the bird and lampost created by the the sunlight. Very well done!
Zacamil crime scene by rolenrock (2)
azahelmanriquez (39) 2009-03-22 1:36
I don't get this picture at all. You state in the title that it is a crime scene but nothing in this picture tells us that. To me, the picture looks like a patch of dirt, littered with trash, and a substance that has the appearance of blood. This picture does not say anything about the culture or geography of El Salvador.
- Public Demonstrations (55 photos)
- Monsaraz (30 photos)
- Carnaval de la chaux-de-fonds 2006 (18 photos)
- Acropolis v2 - Best visual (17 photos)
- Not Conventional Faces II (92 photos)
- _Fotos adicionadas por 5 ou mais membros (68 photos)
- Dusk till Dawn (9 photos)
- Church Windows (19 photos)
- Your favorites (100 photos)