winterwonderland by Gigsn (858)
azahelmanriquez (43) 2010-02-12 11:53
Good framing...perhaps you could have increased the shutter speed to allow less light into the picture...I think that would have a made the trees stand out a bit more. At any rate, liked your photograph and thank you for sharing.
Réverbère by CLODO (27474)
azahelmanriquez (43) 2010-02-12 11:38
Hard to pick a favorite photograph since you have many outstanding pictures. This picture caught my attention immediately. I like the silhouette of the bird and lampost created by the the sunlight. Very well done!
Zacamil crime scene by rolenrock (2)
azahelmanriquez (43) 2009-03-22 1:36
I don't get this picture at all. You state in the title that it is a crime scene but nothing in this picture tells us that. To me, the picture looks like a patch of dirt, littered with trash, and a substance that has the appearance of blood. This picture does not say anything about the culture or geography of El Salvador.
- Greg64g's unlimited favorites (47 photos)
- Night York City (26 photos)
- Otras fotos favoritas (96 photos)
- Sleep (10 photos)
- Les Eglises du Quebec V (100 photos)
- Summits above 6 000 meters (20 000 feet) (59 photos)
- Czech Republic - heart of Europe (41 photos)
- Places I want to visit (17 photos)
- The beauty of Gotland (18 photos)