Strange green flash ! by jemaflor (84659)
arnie (1803) 2014-12-10 1:46
A last I have seen the GREEN FLASH.
I remember our first cruise when the Captain would always get the passengers to watch the sunset and spot the green flash, we thought it was just a joke.
Obviously not. TFS.
daily life by erhan1958 (15122)
arnie (1803) 2014-12-10 1:40
Lovely composition, works well in mono giving the shot plenty of detail that would be missing on colour,
As soon as I saw it I recognised the street as one I had walked up from the right of your shot.TFS
Lone Passenger by manira14 (12)
arnie (1803) 2014-12-02 2:17
Welcome to T.E.
Great composition, the man walking away from the ship shows just how big these cruise ships are, then if you look up to the viewing deck you see a small figure it puts it into perspective.
- The red of India / Le rouge de l'Inde (21 photos)
- Arcadia - Greece (53 photos)
- Mt. Abu - Dilwara Temples (29 photos)
- Water management in Netherands (12 photos)
- !My panoramas (41 photos)
- Traditional costumes in Oceania (2 photos)
- Les plus appréciées (38 photos)
- X-treme places for UFO landing (47 photos)
- Favorites (20 photos)