Green chilies, red nails by holmertz (36299)
ajayrawat (579) 2014-04-19 22:36
Good capture in great sharpness and lovely depth of field. Often we photographers get in the trap of trying to show everything in one frame...I don't see a harm in this but usually that affects our composition.
Like in your frame I felt the top left hand side is taking prominence and lack of headroom bothers me a bit.
Vidyasagar Bridge by Indrasish (2695)
ajayrawat (579) 2014-04-19 22:29
Very nice photo specially with half a minute exposure there you got luck that the boatman did not move enough but very sharp photo there indeed.
Composition wise I wonder which is the center of attention, is it the boatman or the tower of suspension bridge in purple light?
- Resembling Modern Art (19 photos)
- Old buildings (B&W) (8 photos)
- Photo du jour - Photo of the day [Février] (22 photos)
- Asian spots in Paris (3 photos)
- Agam, ses fontaines, ses bâtiments, son salon (28 photos)
- Artistic Intelligence (79 photos)
- Sunsets (7 photos)
- My Sunsets (18 photos)
- Textures for sale (2 photos)