The hut of hunting by jjcordier (79289)
ahmet54 (3119) 2014-12-30 2:15
Salut Jean Jaques,
nice photo from Linderhof. But you have made a little mistake. This is not a hut of hunting, but the hut of Hunding. Hunding is a role in the opera 'Die Walküre' (The Valkyrie) by King Ludwig's favourite composer Richard Wagner. Hunding was the husband of Sieglinde. So this is a kind of stage decoration like many others at Ludwig's castles.
Kind regards and all the best wishes for 2015
Twin Gates by asajernigan (21427)
ahmet54 (3119) 2014-08-03 3:31
great shot of this romatic medieval city. I like those decorated and lit half-timbered houses. I have been there only two times. Last visit is 38 years ago. I think I have to go there once again.
Thanks for showing.
The long way to the Mausoleum by lousat (85018)
ahmet54 (3119) 2014-07-16 12:30
I like the composition with the low POV. The road paved with that fish scale pattern leding to the mausoleum. It must be a strange feeling to built one's own burial place like a pharao.
- Sand effects and patterns (49 photos)
- Handycrafts of the world (15 photos)
- Polish tragedy (41 photos)
- A day in Paris (10 photos)
- Vézère Valley (12 photos)
- Your Favorites of mine (1) (100 photos)
- francio64 (Artisti di strada) (31 photos)
- write something later (6 photos)
- De paseo por las islas Griegas (12 photos)