The hut of hunting by jjcordier (78372)
ahmet54 (3113) 2014-12-30 2:15
Salut Jean Jaques,
nice photo from Linderhof. But you have made a little mistake. This is not a hut of hunting, but the hut of Hunding. Hunding is a role in the opera 'Die Walküre' (The Valkyrie) by King Ludwig's favourite composer Richard Wagner. Hunding was the husband of Sieglinde. So this is a kind of stage decoration like many others at Ludwig's castles.
Kind regards and all the best wishes for 2015
Twin Gates by asajernigan (21382)
ahmet54 (3113) 2014-08-03 3:31
great shot of this romatic medieval city. I like those decorated and lit half-timbered houses. I have been there only two times. Last visit is 38 years ago. I think I have to go there once again.
Thanks for showing.
The long way to the Mausoleum by lousat (81098)
ahmet54 (3113) 2014-07-16 12:30
I like the composition with the low POV. The road paved with that fish scale pattern leding to the mausoleum. It must be a strange feeling to built one's own burial place like a pharao.
- Pedalos (Pedalinhos) (13 photos)
- cats @ windows and doors (71 photos)
- Sand and Tsunamis Photography (18 photos)
- Trés portrait (25 photos)
- Hermitage (18 photos)
- Cabo Verde - Pescadores * Fishermen (22 photos)
- National costumes of the world. (70 photos)
- Delhi walk: From Train Station to old Delhi (5 photos)
- La Quercia di Silvio in Nottoria! (25 photos)