Cup of frappe at train station by Tracker (1942)
agriolouloudo (165) 2009-08-19 2:19
i remember and miss the feeling of relaxing after a day of work, enjoying the sounds around and a greek frappe :)
ur photo, with the train tracks on the background, is kind of an ilustration of the running of a traveler, searching to discover a new place, new people, to add another line to his personal experience.
arent we all though travelers in this life? ;)
Café view: inside Trump Tower by worldcitizen (7309)
agriolouloudo (165) 2009-08-05 8:09
hi brenda :)
ur other post from the same place is more like a presentation; this one is more artistic, with these two halfs. i think its a gret idea to have coffeeshops photographed from up, there are a few great examples here on te. very nice job!
300th photo painting Portugal by AiresSantos (56155)
agriolouloudo (165) 2009-08-05 7:56
happy 300th and many more ahead.
i like the workshop also, but the original i think is much,much better. i like the blue background, the vertical pov giving the sensation of movement, of climbing stairs.
all the best
- Roman Aqueducts (15 photos)
- OTMP label: l'arbre et la gouille (29 photos)
- In Search of Commissario Montalbano (30 photos)
- Parque das Nações - Park of Nations (34 photos)
- Your favourites (84 photos)
- clouds (42 photos)
- Don't Rain on My Parade (60 photos)
- Andaman Islands (31 photos)
- Sunset and the City (36 photos)