Cup of frappe at train station by Tracker (1942)
agriolouloudo (165) 2009-08-19 2:19
i remember and miss the feeling of relaxing after a day of work, enjoying the sounds around and a greek frappe :)
ur photo, with the train tracks on the background, is kind of an ilustration of the running of a traveler, searching to discover a new place, new people, to add another line to his personal experience.
arent we all though travelers in this life? ;)
Café view: inside Trump Tower by worldcitizen (6409)
agriolouloudo (165) 2009-08-05 8:09
hi brenda :)
ur other post from the same place is more like a presentation; this one is more artistic, with these two halfs. i think its a gret idea to have coffeeshops photographed from up, there are a few great examples here on te. very nice job!
300th photo painting Portugal by AiresSantos (56155)
agriolouloudo (165) 2009-08-05 7:56
happy 300th and many more ahead.
i like the workshop also, but the original i think is much,much better. i like the blue background, the vertical pov giving the sensation of movement, of climbing stairs.
all the best
- Fireworks of the World (64 photos)
- Reminiscent of movies (21 photos)
- Marins - Sailors (20 photos)
- Les plus beaux paysages du monde ... suite . (47 photos)
- Daily-life of Vietnam (29 photos)
- Christian Orthodox Faith (29 photos)
- Salar De Uyuni and the surrounding area (14 photos)
- I have to visit! (Portugal) (27 photos)
- Reversed pictures (29 photos)