The teapot by rutti (249)
adventure_rosez (0) 2010-01-15 5:26
Dear innocent Rutti,
Your good self must know; this is not a TEAPOT.
Its the culture of KASHMIR called SAMOVAR.
THIS IS A NOTE FOR EVERYONE, WE MUST LEARN TO PREENT EVERYTHING IN A RIGHT AND PROFESSIONAL MANNER,
MOREOVER YOU ARE A VERY NICE PHOTOGRAPHER,
- Train Stations (67 photos)
- Rainbows - Arcs-en-ciel (99 photos)
- School Days (26 photos)
- horses,donkeys and us ( maybe a few more animals ) (5 photos)
- Children of India 2 (92 photos)
- Under Appreciated Photos (34 photos)
- From the sky /3/ (62 photos)
- Phnom Penh lotus ladies... (10 photos)
- Metal Gates (26 photos)