Welcoming Lights, Welcoming People by daddo (26112)
adores (41654) 2015-10-07 16:53
It's really beautiful especially with all those lights. It looks really renovated but I'm glad they kept the traditional tower. It must be a fantastic place in the summer evenings. Great composition and very good exposure!
Kerkyra conversation by willperrett (8761)
adores (41654) 2015-10-07 16:09
This looks a really nice summer day, even if it was already in autumn. I really like this Mediterranean atmosphere, the white houses, the sheets drying, the people sitting and having a coffee... The bakery seems a very nice place. You framed this really well!
I like the colour version, but I prefer the b&w!
- Dances and Dancers of India.... (15 photos)
- My best of 2011 (10 photos)
- Row Boats and Racing Sculls (8 photos)
- Colors (77 photos)
- Les châteaux Cathares (6 photos)
- Your favorites on my photos (38 photos)
- Landscapes of Minas Gerais (10 photos)
- Old Macedonian Houses (14 photos)
- mon hommage à l'Afrique (46 photos)