Yangshuo river scene by riclopes (35577)
abulafia (4900) 2010-07-31 20:57
You have been a lot of intersting places!
I also took this river trip back in 2003 or was it 2004, I actually have a lot of pictures from it, that i never really took the time to go through:)
Nice shot, and the noice from the scan is not that bad, we cans still imagine the beauty of the scenery.
THE HEADLIGHT OF BIARRITZ... by LOOOK13 (19046)
abulafia (4900) 2010-07-31 20:50
Very nice scene, I love the threatening sky.
Only comment from me, would be that the overall picture seem a bit dark (something i also see in my own pictures now and then:))
Otherwise a very succesful picture.
Lonely walk in the Siq by riclopes (35577)
abulafia (4900) 2010-07-29 3:51
Looks like an amazing place Ricardo, and very high on my list of places to go.
I was in Madain Salah in Saudi Arabia a couple of years ago, a sister city to Petra, but from what i hear, not so impressive....although quite impressive to me.
In the Monastery... by adores (35026)
abulafia (4900) 2010-07-29 3:48
Yes long time indeed.
I have been and still am quite busy, so dont expect me to be active like before:)
I can see that you have been to Myanmar in my absense, and in lack of churches you started to shoot munks:)
Good choice and well done.
- Terres fertiles de Picardie (20 photos)
- Circumpolar - Scenes from earth's polar regions (63 photos)
- En route pour le Giunssani (22 photos)
- mes favorites (3) (74 photos)
- Great animal photos 2. (98 photos)
- Paysage de France (1 photos)
- Une question de point de vue... (41 photos)
- Elena's favourite original photos (28 photos)
- Action! (86 photos)