The Bodyguard 1 by aturton (28)
a0alv (1) 2004-04-02 18:04
Just some data about Colombia:
We have the oldest democracy in Latin America.
World’s largest producer of emeralds (60%), frogs, birds, carnations and orchids.
Second producer of butterflies, plants, fresh water fish and roses in the world.
Third producer of coffee, reptiles and bananas in the world.
Number 1 in visits to a public library in the world.
Rodolfo Llinas: NASA´s Neurociences director.
Gabriel Garcia Marquez: Nobel Price winner.
Andrés Jaramillo Botero: one of 2,000 most influential scientists of the 20th Century with his research in Nanotechnology.
Mauel Elkin Patarroyo: Scientist that discovered the vaccine against the malaria and donated it to the World Health Organization.
Fernando Botero: One of the most prestigious artists in the world.
Shakira: #1 in Latin Billboard (#6 in US).
Carlos Vives: #1 in Latin Billboard.
The Kogis: the oldest Indian tribe in the planet.
And unfortunately guys like you don’t find a better subject to make a Picture.
We don’t need people like you In Colombia!!
- Estrela mountain magical secrets... (24 photos)
- Brazil - ARACAJU - Sergipe ! (36 photos)
- 3 Graces (19 photos)
- Best of reflections (93 photos)
- Photo Vieuwer (50 photos)
- BIRBHUM- My inspiration of Photography-PART 1 (61 photos)
- Églises de l'île de Montréal Island churches (39 photos)
- Graphism and geometry (12 photos)
- A glimpse of Sufi nights (8 photos)