The Bodyguard 1 by aturton (28)
a0alv (1) 2004-04-02 18:04
Just some data about Colombia:
We have the oldest democracy in Latin America.
World’s largest producer of emeralds (60%), frogs, birds, carnations and orchids.
Second producer of butterflies, plants, fresh water fish and roses in the world.
Third producer of coffee, reptiles and bananas in the world.
Number 1 in visits to a public library in the world.
Rodolfo Llinas: NASA´s Neurociences director.
Gabriel Garcia Marquez: Nobel Price winner.
Andrés Jaramillo Botero: one of 2,000 most influential scientists of the 20th Century with his research in Nanotechnology.
Mauel Elkin Patarroyo: Scientist that discovered the vaccine against the malaria and donated it to the World Health Organization.
Fernando Botero: One of the most prestigious artists in the world.
Shakira: #1 in Latin Billboard (#6 in US).
Carlos Vives: #1 in Latin Billboard.
The Kogis: the oldest Indian tribe in the planet.
And unfortunately guys like you don’t find a better subject to make a Picture.
We don’t need people like you In Colombia!!
- Beaches (without people) (100 photos)
- Songs and images (99 photos)
- Traditional Costumes of Africa Kenya (13 photos)
- a great careening - carénage du Grand Léjon (14 photos)
- To my college Gustave (12 photos)
- SANDAKPHU - PHALUT - GORKHEY TREK. 2007 (38 photos)
- Palacio Salvo / Salvo Palace (13 photos)
- Balades nocturnes à Paris (32 photos)
- Triangular Buildings (11 photos)