The Bodyguard 1 by aturton (28)
a0alv (1) 2004-04-02 18:04
Just some data about Colombia:
We have the oldest democracy in Latin America.
World’s largest producer of emeralds (60%), frogs, birds, carnations and orchids.
Second producer of butterflies, plants, fresh water fish and roses in the world.
Third producer of coffee, reptiles and bananas in the world.
Number 1 in visits to a public library in the world.
Rodolfo Llinas: NASA´s Neurociences director.
Gabriel Garcia Marquez: Nobel Price winner.
Andrés Jaramillo Botero: one of 2,000 most influential scientists of the 20th Century with his research in Nanotechnology.
Mauel Elkin Patarroyo: Scientist that discovered the vaccine against the malaria and donated it to the World Health Organization.
Fernando Botero: One of the most prestigious artists in the world.
Shakira: #1 in Latin Billboard (#6 in US).
Carlos Vives: #1 in Latin Billboard.
The Kogis: the oldest Indian tribe in the planet.
And unfortunately guys like you don’t find a better subject to make a Picture.
We don’t need people like you In Colombia!!
- Tokyo Twinkle Cityscape (18 photos)
- Beautiful decadence (12 photos)
- Lazy Days (97 photos)
- Red, Sturdy and Beautiful, the Willemsbrug (12 photos)
- Sampa & Bahia - I,W+B in Brazil (27 photos)
- My favorite pictures of Venezuela (8 photos)
- History Lies (8 photos)
- Saint Petersburg my love (16 photos)
- GB Red Telephone kiosks. (94 photos)