in love with the Greek islands by ourania (43594)
Zengi001 (2745) 2016-05-02 5:26
Hi Ourania, I have a suumer house near Mediterranian (Muğla) which is very near to the Rhodes island. Unfortunately i had no chance to visit the islands altough there are frequent daily ferries from the town. May be this summer :( Good daily life scene..! Have a nice week, Engin.
Uskrs 2016. by pajaran (59085)
Zengi001 (2745) 2016-05-02 5:18
Hello Pavle, Lively colorful easter eggs. We as ancient Turkish people used to have the same colorful tradition called "Nevruz" to celebrate the coming of spring, but unfortunate that not widely celebrated as after the migration of religion :(( Have a nice week, Engin.
- Sne's favorites (Mediterranean) (85 photos)
- Eglise du Quebec/Quebec church VII (100 photos)
- Norooz (persian New Year) (12 photos)
- Gothemhammar (6 photos)
- Water mills, windmills (33 photos)
- Nouvel an à Barcelone (21 photos)
- Carruajes - Carriages (25 photos)
- Atomium (36 photos)
- Les Boutiques et leur façade. (29 photos)