Street Chic by KevRyan (22952)
Vexxx (210) 2006-06-14 9:40
Yes it kind of make you think. I grew up in Croatia during last decade of communism and it wasn't so perfect (or exotic) as it may seem to the "outsider". There were a lot of vinos and rough sleepers around. But I have to agree that coming of the "new wind" and the war didn't help much. The numbres increased, without the new sleeping shelters or public kitchens. And the climate in Zagreb during winter time is nothing but pleassent. Greatly captured life contrast you have got in this shot. Cheers Vedran.
a pŠtria de chuteiras by Isabelle (9046)
Vexxx (210) 2006-06-13 20:10
Can't say that brasilian team made some impression during the game (even though the win is what it count's in the end) but neverthelss great shot. I must say that framing is really perfect, as well as it's texture of the sand. Shadows on the groung put great dynamics and give you a feel where the ball is heading.
- HURTIGRUTEN MARS 2007 (24 photos)
- MACROS OF FLOWERS ........................ (38 photos)
- FenÍtres du Monde (26 photos)
- Life in a museum (64 photos)
- The Sunshine State-the real Florida (24 photos)
- Windows XPeriences. . . (17 photos)
- Other choices (26 photos)
- Interesting Transportation II (98 photos)
- Fall Color (21 photos)