Street Chic by KevRyan (22924)
Vexxx (210) 2006-06-14 9:40
Yes it kind of make you think. I grew up in Croatia during last decade of communism and it wasn't so perfect (or exotic) as it may seem to the "outsider". There were a lot of vinos and rough sleepers around. But I have to agree that coming of the "new wind" and the war didn't help much. The numbres increased, without the new sleeping shelters or public kitchens. And the climate in Zagreb during winter time is nothing but pleassent. Greatly captured life contrast you have got in this shot. Cheers Vedran.
a pátria de chuteiras by Isabelle (9044)
Vexxx (210) 2006-06-13 20:10
Can't say that brasilian team made some impression during the game (even though the win is what it count's in the end) but neverthelss great shot. I must say that framing is really perfect, as well as it's texture of the sand. Shadows on the groung put great dynamics and give you a feel where the ball is heading.
- Sunsets & Water (100 photos)
- La nature suisse en image, vol. I (38 photos)
- Kev's favourites 2 (89 photos)
- The End of Portugal as a nation (37 photos)
- Animal signs (7 photos)
- Cities of HOLLAND (32 photos)
- Film music: Jerry Goldsmith (33 photos)
- Top foto architettura e vedute urbane (83 photos)
- Camden Lock Market, London. (11 photos)