Santa_Maria_Del_Mar by ersoyyilmaz (2489)
Uzi (1240) 2011-03-12 10:42
people say that Cuba is a paradise for photographers , and they think that you don't have to put any effort to took a good photo.. it's not like that.. I know someting abut it.. and in this page we can see a lot of bads photos form Cuba,.. but not that one.. I can see that you put an effort and with succes .. Very nice view ..
last cigarette of the day by Amirrezapakroo (453)
Uzi (1240) 2010-07-22 10:29
I love photos like this of people from other countries and culture and this one is took very skilfull. Adn altough India is very colourfull country in cloths I like here this almost monohromatic everywhere..
- Chile (58 photos)
- Cheratte (7 photos)
- Ruins of "Kloster Limburg" (46 photos)
- Le ciel dans tous ces états (21 photos)
- Prince Henry, First Circum-Navigator, 1419-1521 (11 photos)
- Jet d'eau Geneve/ Geneva Water fountain (42 photos)
- Full Moon Party--Koh Phangan, Thailand (16 photos)
- Great athmospheres (46 photos)
- Boutiques et vitrines " remarquables" . (79 photos)