Santa_Maria_Del_Mar by ersoyyilmaz (2489)
Uzi (1240) 2011-03-12 10:42
people say that Cuba is a paradise for photographers , and they think that you don't have to put any effort to took a good photo.. it's not like that.. I know someting abut it.. and in this page we can see a lot of bads photos form Cuba,.. but not that one.. I can see that you put an effort and with succes .. Very nice view ..
last cigarette of the day by Amirrezapakroo (453)
Uzi (1240) 2010-07-22 10:29
I love photos like this of people from other countries and culture and this one is took very skilfull. Adn altough India is very colourfull country in cloths I like here this almost monohromatic everywhere..
- Rainbows in an industrial/rural/urban setting (15 photos)
- Caves and Cave Sights (25 photos)
- One point perspective (9 photos)
- Flowers of Fire (18 photos)
- Archaeological and Ancient Sites of Turkey/Part 3 (37 photos)
- :: smothered hope. (13 photos)
- Seasons of Veluwe (5 photos)
- Lenticular clouds...Nuage lenticulaire (11 photos)
- colourful kids (15 photos)