Santa_Maria_Del_Mar by ersoyyilmaz (2489)
Uzi (1240) 2011-03-12 10:42
people say that Cuba is a paradise for photographers , and they think that you don't have to put any effort to took a good photo.. it's not like that.. I know someting abut it.. and in this page we can see a lot of bads photos form Cuba,.. but not that one.. I can see that you put an effort and with succes .. Very nice view ..
last cigarette of the day by Amirrezapakroo (453)
Uzi (1240) 2010-07-22 10:29
I love photos like this of people from other countries and culture and this one is took very skilfull. Adn altough India is very colourfull country in cloths I like here this almost monohromatic everywhere..
- RIO DE JANEIRO (14 photos)
- Waterfalls (58 photos)
- North Yorkshire Moors Coast (36 photos)
- The beauty of Swans (95 photos)
- Devotion in the Time of SARS (8 photos)
- Multiple Airline Logos (5 photos)
- Book of Revelation, the last chapter of the Bible (12 photos)
- Poffabbro, a lovely italian village (14 photos)
- Medevac (14 photos)