I AMSTERDAM by batalay (33875)
Tue (25798) 2010-08-06 3:16
A great photo of the place where our TE-meeting took place. Despite the grey sky, you managed to get some nice and vivid colours in the picture. I like the daily life element in the foreground very much too.
Thanks for sharing and thanks for the dedication! Nice to see the (very orange) photo in the WS too!
Hanged in the sky by riclopes (35577)
Tue (25798) 2010-02-05 7:14
This is very well seen and captured against a great blue background and in a fine light. The people in the chairlifts add some extra colours, especially the red/yellow thing in the upper left hand corner.
Agricultural Lyceum in Palace by s_lush (16128)
Tue (25798) 2010-02-02 13:59
You chose an excellent POV, a little left from the entrance and the path leading the eye very nicely towards the palace. Nice inclusion of the sculpture on the right hand side too. Good sharpness and overall quality. Thanks for sharing!
- The innocent battle of the windmills (55 photos)
- South American Big Cities (1) ! (100 photos)
- Desert Places - Endroits Déserts (58 photos)
- Sandakhphu trekking (15 photos)
- Underwater Photography (100 photos)
- francio64 (Children) (100 photos)
- Mountains (57 photos)
- The Moscow`s Girls (14 photos)
- USA - SAN FRANCISCO & LAKE TAHOE ! (94 photos)