Kashmiri Pathan by satyakki (640)
TMLH (2325) 2010-11-16 9:07
The only thing I like about this photo is the subject it is a nice snap shot
However, I think that the High contrast or HDR effect is disastrous in this situation. Shadow details are lost.
I suggest you use flash to fill in the shadow areas and reduce the highlight on the turban or alternatively move the subject to a area where the lighting is more diffuse
My feeling a softer B&W photo will have more impact
the fair, Pushkar... by scalerman (26900)
TMLH (2325) 2008-11-13 23:47
This is what I call "A Look Can Kill", very interesting to see so many different opinions. Some like the background while others find is distracting.
Personally, I find that this is a great photo the characteristic of a big f/apture long lens with a nice bokeh, the off focus cow in the background balance the composition without taking the lime light of the main subject.
I would have done the same.
- More than 200 points to 300 – photos (97 photos)
- "Northeast Italy - Bassano del Grappa" (5 photos)
- Hay stackes (48 photos)
- Landscapes of Minas Gerais (10 photos)
- Villages de CORSE 1 (100 photos)
- Gifts For Me (28 photos)
- "Smiling Infectivity" + contagious LOLs :))) (14 photos)
- Surprising Tour Eiffel (6 photos)
- Salar De Uyuni and the surrounding area (14 photos)