Vertigo by SylFondacci (4087)
auldal (1380) 2008-09-17 4:29
What an excellent view, the tilt works in this one for me and the far bridge gives a real sense of height.
It's good to know the confidence that the 'dancer' has in the gear.
We have a similar rail system at one of our climbing walls near Edinburgh.
Only small criticism is the overexposure of the horizon, but it's difficult shooting such contrasting light.
- Favorites - Macro 01 (7 photos)
- Boutiques et vitrines " remarquables" . (79 photos)
- The Mysterious Greek Ship in Persian Gulf (24 photos)
- 2 climate worlds in 1 shot (26 photos)
- Ancient Earthworks, Stone Cirlces & Burial Mounds (10 photos)
- Orange II (91 photos)
- Trip in the Moroccan desert - March 2002 (17 photos)
- Sitting Buddha (25 photos)
- Old bridges (42 photos)