Wooden Cloister by batalay (36519)
Suppiluliuma (3889) 2013-05-23 6:01
Dear Bülent Bey,
Too much symmetry sometimes distract the viewer, but I guess here, it is not the case.
The sofa on the left prevents such a feeling.
My only nit-picking would be the lack of a human figure presence.
The Red Boat by batalay (36519)
Suppiluliuma (3889) 2012-12-18 23:45
Dear Bülent Bey,
A nicely captured scene with beautifiul contrast of the red boat and the gradual transition of the grey clouds into white.
I have not been on TE recently, and I'm afraid my visits will be less frequent than usual.
SAINT POUL TREKING 2 by erhan1958 (15465)
Suppiluliuma (3889) 2012-11-08 21:43
Dear Erhan Bey,
It is a striking picture in the sense of showing the building expertise of the Romans. Why did they prefer such a colossal work instead of using typical dirt roads...
Good framing, nice curve and details.
Sweep by SnapRJW (31625)
Suppiluliuma (3889) 2012-11-07 9:26
I like the geometric order in this shot, complemented by the irregular lights/shades on the floor. The flying dust is very nice too.
I may prefer to have a bit more sharpness and more contrast. But in order to do that, I wish the sharp and contrasted background of the window be darkened first.
Did you try a crop without the wall on the right? Was it too tight?
- zycie codzienne (21 photos)
- strange trees (17 photos)
- Silence (20 photos)
- Rhätische Bahn railway (30 photos)
- Iconic Western USA National Parks photos (63 photos)
- Le Québec rural / Rural Quebec (99 photos)
- Osterfelder Saddle to Garmisch-Partenkirchen Hike (16 photos)
- Elena's Favorite Amazing Photos (43 photos)
- !! Brazilian members that make a lot of critics !! (9 photos)