Lonly lane! by Sizan (14)
larhrissiHicham (577) 2012-10-31 6:31
The first feeling I get is a "Déja vu" impression. The place looks so much like some mosques in the red city (Marrakech / Morocco).
The outcome is quite OK and the game between shades and light is very interesting.
Guess a version in black & white shall be fine too.
- Institut du monde arabe à Paris (35 photos)
- I Love Umbrellas (35 photos)
- Earth and Sky (99 photos)
- Bookshops in the world (9 photos)
- Vos photos favorites.. (51 photos)
- photos named after a movie/song/play/book quote (54 photos)
- Eat your Fruits and Veggies! (94 photos)
- Himalayas & Tibet (12 photos)
- My favorite photos (2) (Gatti Matti) (96 photos)