Lonly lane! by Sizan (14)
larhrissiHicham (577) 2012-10-31 6:31
The first feeling I get is a "Déja vu" impression. The place looks so much like some mosques in the red city (Marrakech / Morocco).
The outcome is quite OK and the game between shades and light is very interesting.
Guess a version in black & white shall be fine too.
- !Chalkis, a wonderful city [Part II] (49 photos)
- Shop windows (20 photos)
- Statues B&W and not (11 photos)
- When you dream, there are no rules.. (17 photos)
- Street Musicians (98 photos)
- Boats with Masts(Cropped and Not) II (100 photos)
- Singapore by night (22 photos)
- Tiradentes Town (10 photos)
- Boats with Masts(Cropped and Not) (100 photos)