Lonly lane! by Sizan (14)
larhrissiHicham (577) 2012-10-31 6:31
The first feeling I get is a "Déja vu" impression. The place looks so much like some mosques in the red city (Marrakech / Morocco).
The outcome is quite OK and the game between shades and light is very interesting.
Guess a version in black & white shall be fine too.
- The Floating Misery (43 photos)
- Rion-Antirion Bridge (76 photos)
- My favorite photos (4) (Gatti Matti) (96 photos)
- Village, castle and fortress Hardenburg (11 photos)
- The red of India / Le rouge de l'Inde (21 photos)
- Bona Favorite Photos (55 photos)
- Seascapes I (87 photos)
- Twins? [Part IV] (100 photos)
- Britanny (20 photos)