Lonly lane! by Sizan (14)
larhrissiHicham (577) 2012-10-31 6:31
The first feeling I get is a "Déja vu" impression. The place looks so much like some mosques in the red city (Marrakech / Morocco).
The outcome is quite OK and the game between shades and light is very interesting.
Guess a version in black & white shall be fine too.
- Adverts in real life (62 photos)
- SUNRISE SUNSET (50 photos)
- historic places (55 photos)
- Antiguan Colour (15 photos)
- Neil Island,The Andaman & Nicober Island (10 photos)
- Your favourites from my gallery (10 photos)
- Mungalam (15 photos)
- LIFE ON THE VENETIAN CANALS... (12 photos)
- Cotton Castle, Pamukkale (3 photos)