Spoleto - Piazza Pietro Fontana by Silvio1953 (124609)
SnapRJW (31613) 2014-10-05 9:30
Hello Silvio - I very much like your elevated vantage point here. We see just how special Italian Piazzas are providing space for meeting one's friends and a safe environment for children's play. Gorgeous buildings in typical colours. This is a lovely shot.
Piazza del Duomo by Silvio1953 (124609)
SnapRJW (31613) 2014-06-13 10:26
Hello Silvio - I am so sorry that we hadn't time to visit Spoleto, I can see from this shot that the town has much to recommend it. Your semi-diagonal composition makes great use of the shallow steps which lead the eye through the shot. A popular place judging by all the people. Next time perhaps?
Have a good weekend
Colline Umbre by Silvio1953 (124609)
boa (6081) 2013-10-29 14:07
yes, colors and light are fantastic in this scene. Long walks in nature during autumn is hard to beat, especially when it is sunlight and a blue sky like this. Sharp and clear shot with attractive saturated colors, well done my friend.
Have a nice evening.
- Conociendo El Maresme - Knowing El Maresme (38 photos)
- Old churches (100 photos)
- All saisons (5 photos)
- Ombres chinoises - Chinese shadows (40 photos)
- Vieilles bagnoles et camions (80 photos)
- Kids from the World Part II (93 photos)
- My mountaineering photos (28 photos)
- FP... (25 photos)
- South American Churches (49 photos)