Piazza del Duomo by Silvio1953 (116981)
SnapRJW (29408) 2014-06-13 10:26
Hello Silvio - I am so sorry that we hadn't time to visit Spoleto, I can see from this shot that the town has much to recommend it. Your semi-diagonal composition makes great use of the shallow steps which lead the eye through the shot. A popular place judging by all the people. Next time perhaps?
Have a good weekend
Colline Umbre by Silvio1953 (116981)
boa (5799) 2013-10-29 14:07
yes, colors and light are fantastic in this scene. Long walks in nature during autumn is hard to beat, especially when it is sunlight and a blue sky like this. Sharp and clear shot with attractive saturated colors, well done my friend.
Have a nice evening.
- Likya/Lykia/Lycia (22 photos)
- World Salt Lakes (17 photos)
- Li River cruise from Guilin to Yangshuo (27 photos)
- Balade autour de Derborence (11 photos)
- Not Conventional Faces III (37 photos)
- Ruins of "Kloster Limburg" (46 photos)
- a peaceful walk (7 photos)
- Polish Castles and Palaces (27 photos)
- Estância Turística de Avaré - Avaré City (100 photos)