Spoleto - Piazza Pietro Fontana by Silvio1953 (127036)
SnapRJW (31623) 2014-10-05 9:30
Hello Silvio - I very much like your elevated vantage point here. We see just how special Italian Piazzas are providing space for meeting one's friends and a safe environment for children's play. Gorgeous buildings in typical colours. This is a lovely shot.
Piazza del Duomo by Silvio1953 (127036)
SnapRJW (31623) 2014-06-13 10:26
Hello Silvio - I am so sorry that we hadn't time to visit Spoleto, I can see from this shot that the town has much to recommend it. Your semi-diagonal composition makes great use of the shallow steps which lead the eye through the shot. A popular place judging by all the people. Next time perhaps?
Have a good weekend
- People from Paraguay (25 photos)
- Flags / Bandeiras / Drapeaux - 2 (40 photos)
- Re-imagine Morocco (25 photos)
- saudi arabia (45 photos)
- Monuments of Polish Architecture (14 photos)
- Silhouettes towards the sun (35 photos)
- Mechanics (23 photos)
- Your favorites (50 photos)
- Festival médiéval de Saint-Renan (18 photos)