Spoleto - Piazza Pietro Fontana by Silvio1953 (120958)
SnapRJW (30915) 2014-10-05 9:30
Hello Silvio - I very much like your elevated vantage point here. We see just how special Italian Piazzas are providing space for meeting one's friends and a safe environment for children's play. Gorgeous buildings in typical colours. This is a lovely shot.
Piazza del Duomo by Silvio1953 (120958)
SnapRJW (30915) 2014-06-13 10:26
Hello Silvio - I am so sorry that we hadn't time to visit Spoleto, I can see from this shot that the town has much to recommend it. Your semi-diagonal composition makes great use of the shallow steps which lead the eye through the shot. A popular place judging by all the people. Next time perhaps?
Have a good weekend
Colline Umbre by Silvio1953 (120958)
boa (6021) 2013-10-29 14:07
yes, colors and light are fantastic in this scene. Long walks in nature during autumn is hard to beat, especially when it is sunlight and a blue sky like this. Sharp and clear shot with attractive saturated colors, well done my friend.
Have a nice evening.
- KLEITORAS VILLAGE (100 photos)
- Best shots of Cpyrus/Turkey/Egypt (14 photos)
- Saint Eustache Paris (18 photos)
- Salagou lake and landscape (54 photos)
- Insect & flowers (48 photos)
- Charnwood (76 photos)
- Parque natural de la Albufera (20 photos)
- Singapore's Esplanade: Theaters On the Bay (45 photos)
- Colonial architecture (39 photos)