Spoleto - Piazza Pietro Fontana by Silvio1953 (122099)
SnapRJW (31089) 2014-10-05 9:30
Hello Silvio - I very much like your elevated vantage point here. We see just how special Italian Piazzas are providing space for meeting one's friends and a safe environment for children's play. Gorgeous buildings in typical colours. This is a lovely shot.
Piazza del Duomo by Silvio1953 (122099)
SnapRJW (31089) 2014-06-13 10:26
Hello Silvio - I am so sorry that we hadn't time to visit Spoleto, I can see from this shot that the town has much to recommend it. Your semi-diagonal composition makes great use of the shallow steps which lead the eye through the shot. A popular place judging by all the people. Next time perhaps?
Have a good weekend
Colline Umbre by Silvio1953 (122099)
boa (6021) 2013-10-29 14:07
yes, colors and light are fantastic in this scene. Long walks in nature during autumn is hard to beat, especially when it is sunlight and a blue sky like this. Sharp and clear shot with attractive saturated colors, well done my friend.
Have a nice evening.
- 25 countries in Europe (26 photos)
- Osterfelder Saddle to Garmisch-Partenkirchen Hike (16 photos)
- Barni's top 12 (12 photos)
- Sommets de Corse (1/2) (0 photos)
- Infinite roads (46 photos)
- Cambodia : Big race on Tonle Sap river (18 photos)
- Les chapelles de Bretagne II (50 photos)
- Intérieur d'église/Church interior (100 photos)
- Images to learn from @ TE (59 photos)