Piazza del Duomo by Silvio1953 (115175)
SnapRJW (28917) 2014-06-13 10:26
Hello Silvio - I am so sorry that we hadn't time to visit Spoleto, I can see from this shot that the town has much to recommend it. Your semi-diagonal composition makes great use of the shallow steps which lead the eye through the shot. A popular place judging by all the people. Next time perhaps?
Have a good weekend
Colline Umbre by Silvio1953 (115175)
boa (5536) 2013-10-29 14:07
yes, colors and light are fantastic in this scene. Long walks in nature during autumn is hard to beat, especially when it is sunlight and a blue sky like this. Sharp and clear shot with attractive saturated colors, well done my friend.
Have a nice evening.
- Contrada's Fountains (11 photos)
- North Yorkshire Moors Coast (36 photos)
- Colors (13 photos)
- CLODO's SELECTION IX (100 photos)
- Yuanyang — a best-kept secret /1/ (100 photos)
- Villages du Tričves (15 photos)
- Birds, animals and other nature's creatures (100 photos)
- Highways (19 photos)
- Villenauxe-la-Grande church (5 photos)