Good Mood Day on TE - no point by MarianneS (15338)
Silke (3027) 2010-01-20 3:54
Brigitte Djajasasmita can take the blame for my coming out of hiding after 3 years (though the frame of my posting will get it kicked off, I think).
Thanks for proposing such a fun theme :)
I love the mood of yours as well as of the whole them
Canselori Building by Ramdan (117)
Une façon originale pour ma 300ème photo by FORJP001 (3819)
Silke (3027) 2007-11-01 11:30
Congratulations, Jean Pierre, on your 300th upload!
superb work here with great colours and details
P.S. I am sorry that I am still not able to post here, but I keep the account alive in the hopes of coming back again some day
In Memory of... by dareco (17134)
Silke (3027) 2007-09-10 11:11
Let me begin by saying the colours and details are excellent
I know that this memorial means a great deal to you, so I am truly hesitant to be completely honest. Yet I do feel that this image would work better if it were composed a little differently. Feather proposes the rule of thirds and I agree with her. TSTI003 cropping is good, but I would actually hold back a little so that you still have the lead-in line of the walkway and have a good amount of sky (an afterlife symbol).
A fine idea and a good posting.
Full marks for colours, details and originality
Thanks for you kind critique of my "Rest A While" posting
- Les châteaux Cathares (6 photos)
- Arches National Park (6 photos)
- Feu d'artifice & monuments... (15 photos)
- ISLE OF CAPRI AND NAPLES (9 photos)
- Holidays 2006 (18 photos)
- Snow-colored Peacocks (4 photos)
- Devimeuxbe's favorites childhood portraits ( I ) (88 photos)
- Dams of the world (22 photos)
- Milan, the other side of the fashion city (22 photos)