Market delights by tanjagari (132)
SaroGPS (51) 2013-04-21 23:00
Very nice picture from daily life!
But some corrections! Nagorno Karabach is not disputed terretory between Armenia and Azerbaijan! That is a teretory with 90% Armenian population which tries to build its indipendence from Azerbaijan and defacto is free country!
And let me disagree with you. This Armenian woman like 1,000s of other Armenians in Nagorno Karabakh must have struggled and fighted not to live in Azerbaijan. IMO opinion that is rude to say that she has nothing common with Armenia! I think she has different opinion!
Yerevan ladies by holmertz (43285)
SaroGPS (51) 2012-07-25 9:50
Nice photo from the daily life :) But my friend you would rather to visit Erebuni for something exotic ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erebuni_Fortress )Erebuni is something like Yerevan's Acropolis or Coliseum soon I will share it here since no one does :)! Thanks for sharing![comment]
An excursion into history by holmertz (43285)
SaroGPS (51) 2012-06-26 12:39
Amazing composition :) Hope you have enjoyed your time here! Hope you have traveled bit Easter in the Lori and Tavush marzes! there are a lot of amazing places there and the nature is richer then it is in Shirak ![comment]
- Your favorite (26 photos)
- Autumn Colors II (46 photos)
- Images to learn from @ TE (59 photos)
- Brugge & Gand (12 photos)
- Lonely tree (II) (55 photos)
- World Heritage Sites Part V (89 photos)
- Mes photos de Phares et sémaphores... (27 photos)
- Reflections on the car (98 photos)
- Brazil - PIRENÓPOLIS - Goiás ! (34 photos)