Temple of Sun God by bayno (18342)
Sardonik (1565) 2012-07-09 15:33
It is unfortunate that the title above this photo is the "Temple of the Sun God". It is not the Surya Temple. For that you need to walk much further past this structure, and up the hill. The Sun God Temple is accurately labelled at the site. I would encourage you to identify this structure accurately and change the title.
Soul? by Cretense (68687)
Sardonik (1565) 2011-12-13 3:41
I have a feeling that respect is here. The body is but a vessel and probably the soul is no longer resident therein. The frustration, pain, and loving experiences of life are no more, but still exist, for all of that. I find the photograph very moving and thought- provoking. I , myself, shall be cremated at death. Peace, brother!
The Sun Temple-3 by Balwant (588)
Sardonik (1565) 2008-02-01 13:13
I admire this photo very much. There is so much warmth in the stone, and care in execution by the sculptors. All of these great temples start with an idea in somebody's mind, which, in turn, has to be communicated to those who execute - dreamers and craftsmen.
- francio64 (Le foto che ho dedicato) (64 photos)
- Daniel's Favorites Feb 27, 2008 (17 photos)
- Ordesa National Park (14 photos)
- Manga and anime in Japan (6 photos)
- Armada Rouen 2003 (15 photos)
- Fisheye Lens (15 photos)
- My favorite photos (7) (Gatti Matti) (94 photos)
- stitch works (22 photos)
- Photos that have a movie title... (93 photos)