Temple of Sun God by bayno (18344)
Sardonik (1617) 2012-07-09 15:33
It is unfortunate that the title above this photo is the "Temple of the Sun God". It is not the Surya Temple. For that you need to walk much further past this structure, and up the hill. The Sun God Temple is accurately labelled at the site. I would encourage you to identify this structure accurately and change the title.
Soul? by Cretense (68691)
Sardonik (1617) 2011-12-13 3:41
I have a feeling that respect is here. The body is but a vessel and probably the soul is no longer resident therein. The frustration, pain, and loving experiences of life are no more, but still exist, for all of that. I find the photograph very moving and thought- provoking. I , myself, shall be cremated at death. Peace, brother!
The Sun Temple-3 by Balwant (588)
Sardonik (1617) 2008-02-01 13:13
I admire this photo very much. There is so much warmth in the stone, and care in execution by the sculptors. All of these great temples start with an idea in somebody's mind, which, in turn, has to be communicated to those who execute - dreamers and craftsmen.
- At the Begin of Incredible Voyages (19 photos)
- Your Favorites of Year 2008 (19 photos)
- Railway bridges / Ponts de compagnies ferroviaires (18 photos)
- North Yorkshire Moors (100 photos)
- bodrum bodrum II efi (100 photos)
- Sicilia... Terra Mia! (99 photos)
- ...Black&White... (17 photos)
- Fraser Valley Splendour (52 photos)
- Kalavryta - Land of Heroes (67 photos)