An old shepherds' village...VIII by adores (38240)
Robert1969 (7120) 2015-03-16 3:05
Nice surrounding/buildings. A pol. filter is
a nice tool, but try this kind of pictures
also without that filter (be careful that
you wil not drop the filter), because without
the pol. filter the sky whould be more equal blue
and not dark up and light below. The pol. is
very nice by surroundings with water and try
also with and without it (and also be careful).
For the rest the light management is good,
also the composition.
Winter won't let go by GiovanniG (2836)
Robert1969 (7120) 2015-03-14 1:07
Great composition and light management.
The layers in the picture creates a lots
What's out with using f 32, because that
is less sharp than f 22 (by the most
lenses the sharpness is the best between
f 5.6 and f 8.0).
Almost Night by bona (13043)
Robert1969 (7120) 2015-03-14 0:54
The "movement" of the coastline and the layers
in the picture creates a lots of depth. The cut
up and/or below makes the picture nice wide. The
composition and light management are very good.
p.s. thanks for your compliments by my last
- My favorite photos (8) (Gatti Matti) (90 photos)
- Sharjah Corniche (3 photos)
- Modicade Independente (12 photos)
- moody Saloniki (7 photos)
- My favorite photos (11) (Gatti Matti) (95 photos)
- yellowstone national park (14 photos)
- Kiks Reflections (27 photos)
- My Favorite Romania Pictures (69 photos)
- JB's extra favs (28 photos)